Vogel Germany Measuring Tools
Founded in Germany, Kevelaer in 1949 with over 70 years of history, Vogel measuring tools are recognized globally for their wide range and professional quality. With over 5000 items, you are able to find a partner with the ability to provide quality solutions for your needs.
Items can be purchased with warranties and calibration certificates.
Inspection certificates are available on most items.
Rulers & Straight Edges
Bore Gauges & Micrometers
Laboratory & QC Devices
Quality Certified and Guaranteed
With a depth of production experience and a primary focus on production in Europe, Vogel measuring tools are reliable for all measure of work. Quality certified by TUV Rhienland. With an internal production, laser facility and calibration laboratory, you are assured of the quality of production.
Precise Measurements for the Longest Lengths
Vogel Rulers, Calipers, Micrometers, Squares and Workshop equipment are widely made in Germany, bearing a strong reputation of accuracy and durability for the products used.
Stainless Steel Rulers are particularly unique, with accuracy certified by the German government and able to be considered reference grade. High quality stainless steel is used which allows for use in medical applications.
Rulers & Straight Edges
Stainless Steel Rulers
These high quality rulers can be for measuring within sensitive liquids and food industries. The paint from the rulers are non-leeching and non toxic. They can be used in chemical and medical liquids.
Conform to:DIN 2014/32/EU, EC I, EC II, British Standard
Graduation: mm, inchMarkings: Laser Engraved / EtchedMaterial: Stainless, AluminiumRange: 100mm - 6000mm (larger sizes on request)
Graduation: mm, inchMarkings: Laser Engraved / EtchedMaterial: Stainless, Carbon SteelRange: 60mm - 110110mm (circumference), 20-3500mm (diameter)
Measuring Tapes3m, 5m, 8m, 10m
Precision Straight Edges
Conform to Flatness DIN 874:GG0, GG1, GG2GG00 Knife Edge for light gap flatness test
Material : Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminium Range: 500-6000mm
Bevelled Straight Edge
Graduation: mm if on type BMaterial: Carbon SteelRange: 300-2000mm
Vernier Calipers and Micrometers
Conforms to DIN 862 for Calipers
Digital CalipersAccuracy: 0.001mm / 0.01mm. 0.0005 Inches. Data outputs: Mitutoyo compatible, miniUSB, BluetoothTests: IP67, IP54, Coolant Proof AvailableABSOLUTE Function available
Mechanical CalipersAccuracy: 0.02mm , 1/1000 Inches, 0.01mm in dial calipers
Material: Stainless Steel HardenedSizes: 100 - 3000mmJaw Length: up to 250mm (Long Jaw available)
External & Internal Micrometers
Accuracy: 0.001mm / 0.01mm. 0.0005 Inches. Data outputs: Mitutoyo compatible, miniUSB, BluetoothTests: IP67, IP54, IP40 Coolant Proof Available
External and Internal Micrometer sets available with setting gauges.
Special Calipers & Micrometers
1. Wire Thickness 2. Brake Discs and Brake Drums3. Depth of holes4. Gear size5. Screw Thread and Pitch6. Taps and Milling Parts (V Anvil Caliper)7. Foil Thickness with Springs
Bore Gauges, Bore Micrometers & Precision Gauges
3 Point Bore Micrometer
Digital "BOWERS" technology with "SYLVAC" technology also available with data output and bluetooth.
2 point Micro Range : 0.95 - 10.35mm 3 point Range : 2mm - 500mm
Bore Gauge / Cylinder Gauge Set with Dial Indicator
Insert the gauge into the hole with the dial indicator zeroed to find wear and tear issues within the bore.
1) Attach a dial indicator to the bore gauge set2) Zero the dial indicator3) Push the device into the hole
Extension rods and setting rings sold seperately.Sizes up to 800mm available.
Setting Rings, Plug Gauges & Precision Gauges
1. Setting Ring Gauges (Go and No Go) 2. Plug Gauges Set (Go and No Go)3. Precision Measuring Cylinders4. Precision Feeler Gauges (all lengths)5. Jet Gauges6. Welding Gauges7. Ceramic Gauge Block Set
Crankshaft Testing & Precision Crank Levels
Spirit Levels with 0.01mm/m accuracy for adjusting crankshaft pins with finest precision.
Accuracies available (mm/m):0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2Angled Level also available
Precision Inspection Devices
Dial Indicators & Dial Test Indicators
Long and Short Stem
Dovetail Dial Test Indicators on stock
0-40-0 / 0.01mm0-100-0 / 0.002mm
Waterproof Dial Indicators, Coolant Proof Dial IndicatorsCalibration Certificate available with ID number.
Laboratory & Quality Control Testing
- High Precision Squares (GG0) for light gap testing
- High Precision Knife Blades (GG00)
- Sensitive Scale (up to 0.01g accuracy)
- Measuring Stands with magnetic and vaccuum base
- Precision shock proof dial indicators
- Granite benches and squares
- Precision laboratory work tables
- Inspection benches and measuring tables
- Lapping & Control Plates
- Granite Master Square and Angle Plates
- Dial Indicators and Dial Tester
- Gauge Blocks of various sizes
This range of Vogel is highly recommended for inspection laboratories and certification bodies that need these equipment to certify other bodies or ensure testing equipment and production is of the highest precision.
Mechanical & Electrical Inspection
- Echo-Echo Thickness gauge for tank inspection- Crane Scale up to 3000KG- Welding Gauges- Protractors and Angle measuring equipment- High Precision Spirit Levels & Measuring Tapes- Digital roughness testers
Inspection tools for Automotive Industry:
- Paint thickness gauge- Brake Caliper and Brake Drum Caliper- Feeler Gauges- Borescope for engine inspection- Mechanical lifter and mirrors- Brake Fluid Tester
- Multimeter up to CAT IV for the mains- Current Clamp - Ammeter- Voltage Testers- Calibrated measuring tapes - Laser Distance Measuring- Magnetic Spirit levels
Calibration & Quality Assurance
We work closely with Singlass certified laboratories in Singapore to ensure your products are calibrated to the required quality standards for ISO audits. If you have existing devices that need calibration, you may contact us as well.
Custom Devices Designed for your use
President Trading also works closely with Vogel to create custom devices for all your measuring needs. The following are some examples of custom devices we have made together.
Calipers with custom jaw lengths and tips
Specific measuring devices for unique measuring applications
Custom sized gauges and block sets